Schedule Your Service Appointment Today
Whether you are experiencing a strange noise or know it’s time for an oil change, you can visit our Mazda service center near Westerville. Here at Byers Mazda, we take our job very seriously. Automotive service can make or break the way your vehicle performs, so be sure to get an appointment scheduled right away.
Online Service Scheduler
We know that our Hilliard customers are busier than ever before. From work schedules to other needs, it may be hard to find the time to request a service appointment. That is why we have developed our online service scheduler. All you need to do is fill out some standard contact information, the reason for your appointment, and a date/time that works for you!
Services We Offer
Routine maintenance and automotive repair are what we do best. From standard inspections to brake replacements, you can trust our professionals to do it all. You can call to schedule an oil change or utilize our online scheduling tool to find the right time for your new tire service appointment near Dublin, OH, Westerville, Hilliard, Dublin, and Worthington. Regardless of what you need, our trained technicians will get it done right.
- Oil Change: One of the most common, and vital, regular maintenance services, changing out your oil makes sure that your engine is operating at peak efficiency, which helps reduce wear and tear and improves performance.
- Fluid Replacements: Of course, engine oil isn’t the only fluid you need to make sure your car is running as smoothly as possible. Other fluid changes we can help with include everything from your power steering fluid to engine coolant to washer fluid, which are all critical systems to monitor.
- Tire Rotation: As your tires are, hopefully, the only car part making contact with the road, making sure they’re perfect is important. A tire rotation makes sure that your tires have even wear among them so that one isn’t low on tread while the others are fine. This also ensures you don’t have to buy tires more frequently.
- Wheel Alignment: A wheel alignment will also help reduce uneven tire wear and make sure that your car isn’t pulling to one side. We’ll readjust the angles of the wheels to the manufacturer’s specs so that you know they’re right.
- Battery Check: A dead battery is one of the most annoying things to deal with, especially in the winter. Well, a battery check makes sure that your car battery is healthy and ready for cold weather.
- Air Filter Replacement: There are three important filters that you should consider replacing regularly. The cabin air filter helps keep the cabin clean and enjoyable, the engine air filter aids performance and reduces engine wear and tear, and the fuel filter will also make sure the engine is getting the clean fuel it needs.
- Brake Inspections: Brakes have a claim to be the most essential part of your car, and they have a lot of moving parts. Our technicians can look at the brake fluid, the discs, the lines, and more which makes sure your car responds when you need to stop.
- Systems Check: There are many other systems to keep an eye on, from the head and taillights to the windshield wipers, and we’ll look through all of those to make sure they’re functioning as they should
- Early Bird Drop Off: Byers Mazda is also proud to offer early bird drop off for service appointments. Ask our Service Advisors about early bird drop-off for your next service.
Service Specials and Coupons
To make your experience even better, you can find a range of impressive service specials and coupons at our center. These are crafted offers that focus on saving you money during your appointment. Simply ask one of our team members if you qualify for one of our current offers!
Get Your Service Done Right in Columbus
Your automotive maintenance does not have to be a challenging task. Just get your appointment scheduled with our service center at Byers Mazda near Worthington. Once you get to our shop, your experience will be as easy as using our online scheduling tool. Our team looks forward to getting your maintenance and repair needs to be done right.